Massage is a healthy touch activity between parent/caregiver & child that promotes healthy family
development by strengthening the physical & emotional well-being of infants, young children and all
family/caregiver members involved.
Sessions are designed to show parents and carers how to massage their baby, safely and gently. Many
will already be massaging their babies and may simply gain some new techniques or structure.
Benefits that can be gained from baby massage are :-
- Enhancing bonding between caregiver and baby.
- Help with sleep.
- Reduction in colic.
- Improved circulation.
- Nourishment of skin.
- Release and relaxation of muscles.
- A regular opportunity to 'air' their skin especially bottoms.
- It can help children with asthma and cystic fibrosis.
- It can help pre-term babies in various aspects of health.
- Calming and relaxing effects for both the giver and the baby.
"He slept for six solid hours after the massage, both of us soooo relaxed" Carla and baby K, 11 weeks (Lewes)
Baby A, 10 weeks
For more information please visit www.massageforbabies.com
Deep Full Body Massage for adults
A variety of massage movements are used to relieve accumulated tension, stimulate circulation and
restore joint movement.
Indian Head Massage (IHM)
IHM is also used to aid the condition and health of the hair, particularly when
combined with the use of organic oils.
The treatment is done with or without oils.
Indian Head Massage is used to help:-
- reduce stress and fatigue.
- With sinus problems.
- With migraines.
- Increase mental clarity.
- Deeply Relax and rejuvenate the receiver.
For more information please visit : www.indianchampissage.com